AGM Comanche-22 NW1 Medium Range Night Vision Clip-On System with Gen 2+ "Level 1", P45-White Phosphor IIT MKP
Lens Cap - 1pc
User Manual - 1pc
Quick-Release Mount - 1pc
Battery Adapter - 1pc
CR123A Battery - 1pc
Wireless Remote Control - 1pc
Picatinny Adapter for Wireless Remote Control - 1pc
Light Suppressor for Day Scope - 1pc
Light Suppressor 1 - 1pc
Light Suppressor 2 - 1pc
Light Suppressor 3 - 1pc
Carrying Case - 1pc
|Image Intensifier Tube
|Gen 2+ "White Phosphor Level 1"
|80 mm; F/1.44
|10m to infinity
|Low battery; Excessive light conditions
|Detachable; Long-range (not included)
|Bright Light Cut-Off
|Automatic Shut-Off System
|One CR123A (3V) or AA (1.5 V)
|Battery Life (Operating)
|Up to 60 hours at 20°C
|Exit Pupil Diameter
|Operating Temperature Range
|-40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
|Storage Temperature Range
|-50°C to +50°C (-58°F to +122°F)
|0.75 kg (1.65 lbs)
|168×85×80 mm ( 6.6×3.3×3.1 in)
- Simple, quick conversion of daytime scopes to NVDs
- Mounts in front of any daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Powered by a single Alkaline 1.5 V AA or 3 V CR123A Lithium battery
- Bright-light cut-off system
- Quick-release mount
Gen QS Night Vision
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
Gen 2+ QS “Quick Silver” White Phosphor IIT
Experienced professionals know that nighttime scenes appear much more natural when displayed in black and white rather than the typical “night-vision green.” Our unique “Quick Silver” Gen 2+ IITs are characterized by high-contrast, white phosphor screens that offer black and white displays, which provide clearer details, better contrast, and more distinct shapes and shadows. They include a multi-alkali photocathode, a Resolution range of 47 to 54 lp/mm, and a Signal-to-Noise Ratio of 15 to 23. International versions are available for export.
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for AGM Comanche-22 NW1 Medium Range Night Vision Clip-On System with Gen 2+ "Level 1", P45-White Phosphor IIT MKP:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like AGM Comanche-22 NW1 Medium Range Night Vision Clip-On System with Gen 2+ "Level 1", P45-White Phosphor IIT MKP assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.