Open Box - EOTech XPS2-300 BDC Holographic Weapon Sight no Night Vision
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
EOTech XPS2-300 Optical Performance
- Front Window: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window: 3/16" shatter-resistant laminate
- Optical surfaces feature anti-glare lens coatings
- Heads-Up Display: eliminates blind spots and constricted vision
- Transmission holography - instantly visible in any light, parallax free
- Even if the laminated window is obstructed or damaged, the HWS remains fully operational. Provided a portion of the window is intact/visible, the entire reticle pattern will be seen on target, and the POI/POA will be maintained.
EOTech XPS2-300 Use and Handling
- 1/2" adjustment clicks, 40 MOA W/E range
- Battery check indicator flashes reticle at start-up
- Automatic shut-down at 8 hr, programmable to 4 hr
- Integrated quick-release throw lever mount compatible with Picatinny-Type rails
EOTech XPS2-300 BDC Construction Details
- Color/finish: non-reflective black hard-coat
- Short-base form-factor requires 2.75" of rail space
- Internal optical system is sealed and fully fogproof
- Return to Zero: repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mount
- Submersible to 10.0'/3.1 m, fogproof internal optics
- Durable housing features a rugged aluminum hood assembly
- Function buttons location: positioned on the rear of the sight
- Battery compartment designed to fit/hover over the rifle's Delta Ring
- Integral mount is compatible with Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny systems, and it has a knobbed, tool-less mounting bolt
Open Box - EOTech XPS2-300 BDC Holographic Weapon Sight no Night Vision description
From EOTech about XPS2-300 Compact Holographic Weapon Sight
The XPS2 is the shortest, smallest and lightest EOTech model holographic weapon sight available without night vision. Its size and weight make it convenient for hunters and law enforcement officers to carry.
It is also fast and runs on a single 123 battery. The compact, single-lithium-battery configuration leaves more rail space than ever for rear iron sights or magnifiers.
From the market about XPS2-FN Compact Holographic Weapon Sight
The XPS2-300 HWS Holographic Weapon Sight from EOTech is an unmagnified aiming device with a reticle designed specifically for the 300 Blackout. The sight is designed for fast target acquisition and enhanced situational awareness. EOTech's unique holographic reticle concept makes the aiming point visible in any lighting condition and remains centered on the target regardless of the operator's shooting angle. Additionally, this Holographic Weapon Sight (HWS) reduces blind spots and tunnel vision common in tube sights, as well as enabling both-eyes-open shooting.
The XPS series is the shortest and lightest HWS produced by EOTech. Running on a single CR123 battery mounted perpendicular to the receiver, it leaves more rail space than previous models for iron sights or magnifiers. Control buttons on this model are mounted on the sight's back (facing the shooter), for fast activation. Both the rear and front windows are shatter resistant; even if broken by extreme shock, such as a direct hit or vehicle crash, glass won't shatter, and all remaining glass surfaces will permit the sight to function properly.
This XPS2 is specifically configured for the 300 Blackout (or 300 Whisper) cartridge. It features two bullet drop compensation subtention dots in a 65 MOA circle. The reticle can be used either with subsonic or supersonic loads; if shooting the quiet version, use the top dot as 50 yards zero, and the lower dot will be dead-on at 150 yards. If using supersonic rounds, zero the top dot at 100 yards and the bottom dot will be on target at 300.
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
- island keys
- storage case
|Length:||3.8 in (97mm)|
|Width:||2.1 in (54mm)|
|Height:||2.5 in (64mm)|
|Weight:||9.0 oz (255g)|
|Mount:||1" Weaver or Mil-Std 1913 rail|
|Power Source:||3 volts, (1) 123 Lithium battery|
|Water Resistance:||10 ft (3m)|
|Battery life:||Approx 600 hours at nominal setting 12 at room temperature|
|Night vision compatible:||No|
|Reticle option(s):||• -0: 68 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot (XPS2-0)
• -1: 1 MOA dot (No ring) (XPS2-1)
• -2: 68 MOA ring with (2) 1 MOA dots (XPS2-2)
• FN303 Less Lethal reticle (XPS2-FN)
• SAGE Less Lethal reticle (XPS2-SAGE)
Questions on Open Box - EOTech XPS2-300 BDC Holographic Weapon Sight no Night Vision
No questions asked yet