Armasight BNVD-51 3G Ghost Compact Dual Tube Night Vision Binocular Goggle
ATN PS31-3W Night vision Goggle Gen 3 White Phosphor
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
Armasight BNVD 51-3G Ghost Compact Dual Tube Night Vision Binocular Goggle
True Stereoscopic Vision and Built-in Infrared Illuminator
- Grey color high definition Gen 3 tube
- Dual tube design provides increased depth perception and outstanding clarity.
- Built-in IR illuminator enhances night vision and allows for reading in the dark.
COMPACT AND RUGGED
Perfect Balance of Size and Performance
- Built with a tough, ergonomic composite housing that is water and fog resistant.
- Needing only a single AA battery or one CR123 battery for convenient operation, can run up to 20 hours. An optional battery pack mounted behind the helmet extends the use up to 80 hours.
FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS
Packed with Features for a Versatile and Customizable Viewing Experience
- For hands-free operation, the BNVD includes head and helmet mounting options, it can be used as binoculars, as a monocular, goggles or stowed out of the way.
- Operated by a single gain control knob, the BNVD utilizes features like a flip-up-turn-off, and a flip-down-turn-back-on option when mounted to a helmet.
Armasight BNVD-51 3G Ghost Compact Dual Tube Night Vision Binocular Goggle description
Armasight BNVD51-3G Ghost Compact Dual Tube Night Vision Binocular Goggle
The Armasight by FLIR BNVD is a dual-channel night vision system. With a 40° field of view (FOV), the Armasight BNVD-51 3G Ghost Night Vision Binocular Goggle provides a large visual field without needing to move the binoculars. The BNVD uses advanced multi-coated optics and is built to last with a compact composite housing. Operating from a single AA alkaline battery or CR123A battery, the BNVD can run up to 20 hours. Also equipped with an integral infrared illuminator for reading in the dark.
It is not hard to see the value of having a dual tube night vision goggle system. The wide field of view justifies everything. Using this fantastic binocular nv goggle you can navigate the terrain in the dark and be ready for anything. With optional accessories you can easily convert this goggle into a 3x binocular. There is no double that if you are outside at night, having the advantage of sight is priceless. Add this night vision goggle to your arsenal and own the night.
Armasight BNVD-40 binocular night vision goggle included accessories
- Packing Box
- Soft Carrying Case
- Lens Tissue
- Quick Start Guide
- NVG Interface Shoe (preinstalled)
- Bayonet/Horn Interface Shoe
- Sacrificial Window (2)
- Demist Shield (2)
Gen 3 Ghost
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
Gen 3 “Ghost” / 3W White Phosphor IIT information:
Our unique Gen 3 “Ghost” / 3W White Phosphor IITs are characterized by high-contrast, white phosphor screens that offer black and white displays,
which provide clearer details, better contrast, and more distinct shapes and shadows. They include a microchannel plate, GaAs photocathode,
and a completely self-contained, high-voltage power supply. They have a Resolution range of 64 lp/mm, and a Signal-to-Noise Ratio of 16
to 30. A U.S. Department of State export license is required for export.
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for Armasight BNVD-51 3G Ghost Compact Dual Tube Night Vision Binocular Goggle:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like Armasight BNVD-51 3G Ghost Compact Dual Tube Night Vision Binocular Goggle assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
|IIT Generation||Gen 3: "Ghost" White Phosphor|
|Magnification||1x standard (3x optional)|
|Lens System||F/1.26; 19 mm|
|Field of View||51°|
|Focus Range||0.25m to Infinity|
|Eye Relief||17 mm|
|Diopter Adjustment||-6 to +2 dpt|
|Manual Gain Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||Yes|
|Infrared Illuminator||Yes (built-in with pivotal flood lens)|
|IR Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Power Supply||One AA (1.5 V) or 123A (3 V)|
|Battery Life||Up to 20 hours (up to 80 hrs with optional Battery Pack) at 20°C|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-50°C to +50°C (-58°F to +122°F)|
|Overall Dimensions||113 × 118 × 73 mm (4.4 × 4.6 × 2.8 in)|
|Weight||0.61 kg (1.35 lbs)|
Questions on Armasight BNVD-51 3G Ghost Compact Dual Tube Night Vision Binocular Goggle
No questions asked yet