Armasight Nyx7 PRO GEN 3 Alpha Night Vision Goggles
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
Armasight Nyx7 PRO GEN 3 Alpha Night Vision Goggles
- Compact and lightweight, rugged design
- Head or helmet mountable for hands-free usage
- Ergonomic, simple, easy to operate controls
- Utilizes single CR123A lithium battery or AA Alkaline, Adapter included
- Adaptable for use with cameras
- Built-in Infrared illuminators and flood lens
- Limited two-year warranty
Armasight Nyx7 PRO GEN 3 Alpha Night Vision Goggles description
From Armasight about NYX7 PRO night vision goggles:
The Armasight Nyx-7 PRO is an extremely rugged but compact bi-ocular night vision goggle. Built with the highest grade optics - and with simple, reliable electronics - the Nyx-7 PRO gives clear, bright night vision images. For hands-free use, it can be worn on the included ip-up head mount or optional universal helmet mount. For hand-held use, a number of optional afocal lenses are available for middle to long range observation, along with optional IR illuminators. Requiring only a single CR123 or AA battery for hours of night vision operation, the Armasight Nyx-7 PRO comes with built-in short range IR illuminator and IR and low battery indicators (displayed to the user in the eyepiece). Waterproof, rugged, light and compact the Armasight Nyx -7 PRO is the perfect hands free unit for the casual user right through to the most demanding professional.
From Night Vision Guys about NYX-7 PRO GEN 3 Alpha Night Vision Goggles:
Armasight NYX-7 PRO line of bi-ocular night vision goggles was clearly designed for professional use. With features like manual gain control and higher generation night vision tubes, NYX-PRO caters tot he law enforcement and military markets. The quality of optics utilized in these night vision goggles is superb. That is the main factor differenciating NYX-7 PRO from the regular NYX-7 models. Also manual gain control is only available on sellect PRO models but not on the regular NYX-7.
If you are an operator whose life depends on seeing at night and seeing well, NYX-7 PRO is built for you. Reliable, rugged and super capable, these night vision goggles have everything a professional night vision operator has come to expect. As always if you are set on purchasing one oft he NYX-7 PRO models, NightVisionGuys.com delivers the best price on all Armasight products.
All Armasight NYX7 PRO biocular night vision goggles and NYX-7 PRO GEN 3 Alpha with mannual gain control in particular ship with:
- Battery adapter 1x CR123A 3V / 1x 2AA 1,5V
- Goggle Kit #2
- Instruction Manual with Warranty Card
- Lens Cap
- Lens Tissue
- One Lithium Battery CR123A
- Packing Box
- Soft carrying Case
Gen 3A Night Vision
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
Our 3A Gen. Premium select IITs are the highest quality of our generation 3 IITs. These IITs are hand picked to provide the highest quality and specifications available in our 3rd Gen. line. They have a micro channel plate, GaAs photocathode, and a completely self-contained integral high-voltage power supply.
3A Gen. Premium select IIT Features:
• Photo Cathode type: Thin Film GaAs
• Resolution from 64 to 72 lp/mm
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio 26 Typical
• 10,000-hour tube life
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for Armasight Nyx7 PRO GEN 3 Alpha Night Vision Goggles:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like Armasight Nyx7 PRO GEN 3 Alpha Night Vision Goggles assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
|IIT Generation||Gen 3 High Performance|
|Magnification||1x standard; 3x, 5x, 8x optional|
|Battery Life||60 hrs|
|Lens System||F1.2, 27 mm|
|Range of Focus||0.25 to infinity|
|Diopter Adjustment||-5 to +5|
|Automatic Brightness Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||Yes|
|Infrared Illuminator||Yes (built in with flood lens)|
|IR Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Power Supply||(1) 3 V lithium, or (1) AA Alkaline|
|Environmental Rating||Waterproof / MIL-810F Compliant|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +50 °C|
|Dimensions||165 x 117 x 75 / 6.5 x 4.5 x 2.9 (LxWxH, mm/in)|
|Weight||0.48 / 0.9 (kg/lbs)|
Questions on Armasight Nyx7 PRO GEN 3 Alpha Night Vision Goggles
Q: How far can you see at night with these goggles ?Let say it's a clear night 1/4 moon. I hunt open fields usually when I varmint hunt.
A: Hi Thill. With this Armasight NYX7-PRO night vision goggle you will be able to see at least 300 yards and probably more. However, keep in mind that there is no magnification. So if you are looking for small animals it will be hard to tell them apart at long distances.