Armasight Eagle Gen 2+ QSi Night Vision Binocular
Armasight BNVD-40 2QS Compact Dual Tube Night Vision Binocular Goggle
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
- Compact, rugged design
- GEN 2+ (QuickSilver) White Phosphor IIT
- Auto brightness control
- Bright light cut-off
- Ergonomic, simple, easy to operate controls
- Utilizes single CR123A lithium battery or AA Alkaline, Adapter included
- Adaptable for use with cameras
- Built-in Infrared illuminator and flood lens
- Time Tracker System available for measuring hours of operation (optional)
- Limited two-year warranty
Armasight Eagle Gen 2+ QSi Night Vision Binocular description
The Armasight Eagle Generation 2 Quick Silver (QSi) ExportableNight Vision Binocular is an incredible piece of night vision technology, carefully packed into a small but durable package; it exemplifies toughness and lightweight efficiency, all at a very remarkable price.
If you are looking for a night vision binocular that offers a lot of functionality and Quick Silver White Phosphor technology, but at a beginner’s price, the Armasight Eagle Gen 2 Quick Silver is probably the perfect night vision device for all of your needs. Offering a lot of the same functionality as more costly night vision devices, the Armasight Eagle has become very popular with everyone from law enforcement professionals to amateurs and hunters because of its cost effective functionality, durable design, and lightweight and easy to carry quality.
The Armasight Eagle Generation 2 QSi (NSBEAGLE03QGII1) model includes an Infra Red Illuminator, meaning that this pair of night vision binoculars will not let you down even in extremely dark ‘no light’ situations. This is just one of the many reasons that so many professionals rely on the built quality and functionality of the Armasight Eagle Generation 3 Ghost.
It also offers manual brightness control - a shocking addition for a model at this price point. Additionally, it has a bight light shut off control, which every night vision device should have as it will protect the lens from damage should light suddenly appear during your nighttime operation.
This particular model offers a stunning resolution of 47/54 lp/mm as well as White Phosphor technology. If you are specifically looking for a night vision device that uses Quick Silver White Phosphor, this is a great choice.
The Armasight Eagle Generation 2 Quick Silver White Phosphor Night Vision Binocular ships with a battery adaptor 1x CR123A / 1x 2AA 1,5 V, an operation manual with a warranty card, a lens cap, a lens tissue, one lithium CR123A battery, a packing box, and a soft carrying case.
This model comes with a two year warranty.
As with all our Night Vision and Thermal Imaging devices, Night Vision Guys offers competitive pricing on the best devices. The high quality of these devices guarantees that they will meet your expectations and serve you well. Buying these units from NightVisionGuys.com guarantees quick handling as well as excellent service and price.
Gen QS Night Vision
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
Gen 2+ QS “Quick Silver” White Phosphor IIT
Experienced professionals know that nighttime scenes appear much more natural when displayed in black and white rather than the typical “night-vision green.” Our unique “Quick Silver” Gen 2+ IITs are characterized by high-contrast, white phosphor screens that offer black and white displays, which provide clearer details, better contrast, and more distinct shapes and shadows. They include a multi-alkali photocathode, a Resolution range of 47 to 54 lp/mm, and a Signal-to-Noise Ratio of 15 to 23. International versions are available for export.
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for Armasight Eagle Gen 2+ QSi Night Vision Binocular:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like Armasight Eagle Gen 2+ QSi Night Vision Binocular assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
|Battery Life||60 (3 V lithium) / 30 (AA Alkaline)|
|Lens System||F1.6, 80 mm|
|Range of Focus||5 to infinity|
|Diopter Adjustment||-5 to +5|
|Controls||Direct (3 position switch (On, Off, IR)|
|Automatic Brightness Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||Yes|
|Infrared Illuminator||Yes (Built-in with flood lens)|
|IR Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Power Supply||(1) 3V lithium, or (1) AA Alkaline|
|Environmental Rating||Waterproof / MIL-810F Compliant|
|Operating Temperature||-51 to +49°C|
|Dimensions||235 x 120 x 75 / 9.2 x 4.7 x 2.9 (mm/in)|
|Weight||1.52 / 3.3 (kg/lbs)|
Questions on Armasight Eagle Gen 2+ QSi Night Vision Binocular
No questions asked yet