Armasight N-15 GEN III Ghost Night Vision Goggles
Armasight Nyx7 PRO GEN 3P Pinnacle Night Vision Goggles
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
- Redundant dual-tube design
- True stereoscopic vision
- Lightweight & compact
- Head or helmet mountable for hands-free operation
- Automatic brightness control
- Bright light cut-off
- Ergonomic, simple, easy to operate controls
- Built-in Infrared illuminator and flood lens
- Weather Resistant
- Utilizes single CR123A lithium or AA battery
- Adaptable for use with cameras
- Limited two-year warranty
Armasight N-15 GEN III Ghost Night Vision Goggles description
From Armasight about N-15 Gen 3 Ghost Night Vision Goggles NSGN150001G6DA1:
The Armasight N-15 is a dual-channel night vision goggle system. The Armasight N-15 gen 3 night vision goggles use optics that are equal to or better than current Military night vision units, built into a tough, compact, and ergonomic composite housing. The Armasight Nyx-15 can withstand saltwater, rain, high humidity, and temperature extremes, and still provide unsurpassed levels of performance. For hands-free use, it can be worn on the included flip-up head mount or optional universal helmet mount, both of which have a built-in mechanism that will automatically turn the unit off when it is flipped up. The N-15 goggle is equipped with automatic brightness control, bright light shut-off circuitry, and a spot/flood built-in IR illuminator. The N-15 is equipped with LED indicators that are displayed on the screen of the eyepiece to alert the user of a low battery, or to indicate that the IR is turned on. The dismounted goggle can also be utilized as an excellent long-range viewer with an optional 3x a-focal lens. The Armasight N-15 utilizes two image intensifier tubes. This dual tube design provides increased depth perception and outstanding clarity. The Armasight N-15 is a high-standard night vision device that will meet the requirements of the most demanding law enforcement officer, military professional, or casual civilian user.
From Night Vision Guys about N-15 Gen 3 Ghost Night Vision Goggles NSGN150001G6DA1:
Another new model for 2014, N-15 is planned to become the workhorse of the Armasight night vision goggle line. The dual tube variant of the N-14 multipurpose monocular, this dual tube night vision goggle offers high quality optics in rugged and ergonomically convenient body. The body of this device is very well built and is designed to last through use in any kind of terrain. Bright light shut-off and automatic activation are great features to have in the field. All this combined with a wide array of image intensifier tubes makes these night vision goggles suitable for almost every type of user.
This particular model Armasight N-15 Ghost comes equipped with Gen 3 Ghost night vision tube. This tube, which utilizes brand new white phosphor technology for gen 3 tubes which became available in late 2013, in combination with all the other features of this night vision device makes for a very capable unit. Feel free to reach out to our sales staff for suggestions on appropriate intensification tube for your specific applications.
Each Armasight N-15 Dual Tube Night Vision Goggle ships with these included accessories:
- Headmount Goggle-Kit
- Instruction Manual with Warranty Card
- Lens Cap
- Lens Tissue
- One Lithium Battery CR123A
- Packing Box
- Soft carrying Case
Gen 3 Ghost
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
Gen 3 “Ghost” / 3W White Phosphor IIT information:
Our unique Gen 3 “Ghost” / 3W White Phosphor IITs are characterized by high-contrast, white phosphor screens that offer black and white displays,
which provide clearer details, better contrast, and more distinct shapes and shadows. They include a microchannel plate, GaAs photocathode,
and a completely self-contained, high-voltage power supply. They have a Resolution range of 64 lp/mm, and a Signal-to-Noise Ratio of 16
to 30. A U.S. Department of State export license is required for export.
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for Armasight N-15 GEN III Ghost Night Vision Goggles:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like Armasight N-15 GEN III Ghost Night Vision Goggles assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
|IIT Generation||Gen 3|
|Battery Life||up to 40 Hrs|
|Lens System||F1.2, 27 mm|
|Range of Focus||0.25 to infinity|
|Diopter Adjustment||-2 to +6|
|Automatic Brightness Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||Yes|
|Infrared Illuminator||Yes (With Build-in Flood Lens)|
|IR Indicator||Yes (in fov)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes (in fov)|
|Power Supply||1x CR123A 3V or 1x AA 1.5V|
|Environmental Rating||Weather Resistant|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +50°C|
|Dimensions||140 x 114 x 69 / 5.5 x 4.5 x 2.7 (LxWxH, mm/in)|
|Weight||0.7 / 1.5 (kg/lbs)|
Questions on Armasight N-15 GEN III Ghost Night Vision Goggles
No questions asked yet